If you research fulfillment companies, you’ll discover many of them make similar claims. At Fosdick Fulfillment, we believe there are significant differences that set us apart from other fulfillment providers. Here are a dozen ways that Fosdick rises beyond the pack:
- Focused: Our focus on fulfillment, with a particular emphasis on the unique demands of direct response marketers, is critical because of fulfillment’s complexity and the endless attention to detail that is required in order to consistently succeed at it. As a result of this singular focus, we have grown steadily.
- Price: As the largest provider of fulfillment services to the direct marketing community and our unique carrier relationships, Fosdick has the ability to match or beat any price.
- Scalability: At Fosdick we have the ability to scale to any level necessary, which is of paramount importance given the fluctuating nature of direct orders.
- True Bicoastal Capabilities Save Time. With major locations on the east coast (Wallingford, CT) and west coast (Reno, NV), as well as Canada (Toronto) encompassing over 800,000 square feet, Fosdick is the only fulfillment company with fully integrated bicoastal capabilities as opposed to formal or informal “partnerships”. The proximity of our centers ensures consumers will receive their packages quicker.
- Channel Neutral: We have the ability to fulfill across any channel, from individual direct orders to home shopping to traditional mass retail. Fosdick’s systems can communicate with over 30 major retailers.
- Active Management: Fosdick is privately held and managed by owner-operators who are readily and proactively involved in the day-to-day business. We consider our clients partners and take personal responsibility for your success.
- Longevity: With a legacy encompassing nearly a half a century, clients have the peace of mind that comes with knowing they have selected an established, capable, and financially stable partner.
- Committed Staff: Fosdick’s workforce is unique in an industry that suffers from constant turnover. Our average employee has been with us three to four years and key management averages over 20 years.
- We’ve Learned From Our Mistakes: Yes, we’ve made them. But over the course of five decades, we’ve turned mistakes into powerful lessons that can be applied to constantly improve our processes and systems.
- Proprietary Software: Fosdick’s proprietary software, Information Tracker, allows clients to track key performance indicators to manage inventory and profitability. Clients have complete visibility to track their orders in real time.
- Expert At Transitions: Whether you’ve outgrown or been disappointed by your current fulfillment provider, at Fosdick we are experts at transitions and can seamlessly move a client from another fulfillment vendor, should the need arise.
- PCI Compliant: Fosdick has been fully PCI Level 1 Compliant for over five years.
We invite you to visit any of our locations to observe our operations first-hand. We believe you’ll be impressed and understand for yourself why Fosdick Fulfillment is the best choice
for all of your fulfillment needs.