Here’s what some of our valued client partners were up to this past month!
1. RITUAL: BEST PRENATAL VITAMINS IN 2021 – INSIDER
2. RADDISH KIDS REVIEW: GETTING KIDS COOKING IN THE KITCHEN – PARENTOLOGY
FROM THE ARTICLE: If you’re looking for a fun meal kit that teaches kids to make different dishes, then the Raddish cooking club is something to definitely put on your radar. Besides offering tasty meals, it also provides families time together in the kitchen as they work on these recipes.
3. LOLA BRAND: 11 BEST ORGANIC TAMPONS FOR 2021 – HEALTH.COM
4. CURIOUS ELIXIR: BREAK UP WITH BOOZE FOR DRY JANUARY… & BEYOND – ROLLING STONE
5. ELYSIUM: GENOMIC VISIONS: WHERE ARE THEY NOW – GEN
FROM THE ARTICLE: In 2030…human aging genes will be fully catalogued, and clinical trials to extend human lifespan will be ongoing
Aging expert Leonard Guarente, PhD, tells GEN, “I think Dr. Collins’ 2000 prediction was a safe one and is on track to be realized.” Guarente is director at the Paul F. Glenn Center for Biology of Aging Research at MIT, and co-founder and chief scientist of Elysium Health.
Guarente continues, “We have identified a handful of genes that have been shown to broadly influence aging and lifespan in diverse model organisms, including mice. The list of additional genes that influence more specific aspects of aging will continue to grow over the next decade.”
6. MISEN: 5 NEW COOKWARE FAVORITES OUR EDITORS LOVE FOR 2021 – FOOD & WINE
7. GOBY: 7 ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES FOR HEALTHIER-LOOKING TEETH – ENTREPRENEUR
FROM THE ARTICLE: On the hunt for something that also looks great in your bathroom? Go for the aesthetically pleasing GOBY. Users said the small, round brush head and powerful vibrations left their teeth feeling incredibly clean.This electric toothbrush can be purchased as part of a subscription on the GOBY website.
8. HARRY’S TAKES A SKIN CARE APPROACH TO HAIR WITH HEADQUARTERS – FORTUNE
FROM THE ARTICLE: “The idea for Headquarters came out of team discussions around hair care and products that we as consumers felt we were missing in the market,” says Lee Lenox, general manager of Headquarters.. “Many of us, myself included, are quite engaged with face and body care. And yet, we struggled to find a set of products that treated the skin on your head the same way.”
9. IZZY & LIV: 6 COMING-OF-AGE BLACK GIRL FILMS TO BINGE – IZZY & LIV
10. LITTLE PASSPORTS FEATURED AMONG 17 BEST SUB-BOXES FOR KIDS RIGHT NOW – CAFEMOM
11. GRAVITY BLANKET MAKER SOLD TO HOLDING COMPANY FOR DTC BRANDS – WSJ
12. THANE’S H20 CLEANING SYSTEM NAMED PRODUCT OF THE YEAR – RETAIL TIMES
13. SPREZZABOX: 13 LAST MINUTE VALENTINES GIFTS UNDER $25 – NEWSWEEK
14. BOOTAY BAG: 33 HEARTWARMING GIFTS THEY’LL ACTUALLY USE – BUZZFEED
15. MADISON REED: STARTUPS PLAN FOR BETTER HAIR DAYS – CRUNCH BASE
FOM THE ARTICLE: “The issue in general in DIY is once you learn to do something, there’s a sense of accomplishment and you’re saving money,” Errett said. “So many people won’t go back to their old routines.”
The numbers bear that out. Subscriptions for regular color shipments from Madison Reed more than doubled since the pandemic began, indicating that consumers plan to make this a routine practice and not a one-time thing, Errett said.
16, IMPRESS WITH THIS DECADENT SALTED CARAMEL, CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART FROM BARRIE HOUSE COFFEE ROASTERS – HVMAG
17. REVIEW: RECESS IS A HEMP-INFUSED SOBER SIPPER THAT WON’T LEAVE YOU SIDELINED – THE TAKEOUT
FROM THE ARTICLE: But in the spirit of goodwill I gave Recess a shot, and though I remain unsure if it’s improved my vitality, in a small way, it’s made me a better person. Had I stuck to my decidedly uncentered and cynical ways, I would not have been reminded that one should never judge a book (or can) by its cover. I would not have discovered one of my favorite non-alcoholic beverages on the market.
Regardless of what those “functional herbs” are meant to do in a spiritual sense, in a drinkable sense, they center every flavor of Recess around a gentle botanical bitterness that encourages you to drink it slowly and savor every minute of it.
18. GEM VITAMINS: THE 10 BEST VITAMIN SUBSCRIPTIONS – WWD
19. HILMA MAKES A CAPSULE THAT MELTS AWAY MY TENSION HEADACHES – BON APPETIT
FROM THE ARTICLE: On the worst of days, this tension causes headaches, right in the middle of my brow. I can feel them coming, like a throbbing, pulsing cloud blowing straight toward me. I’ll try to drink some water, close my eyes, and power through, but more often than not I’ll reach into my purse and reluctantly pop an ibuprofen. It’s the only drug or medication I ever take, and while it eases the headache, I often experience numbness and other unpleasant side effects. I’ve tried endless natural remedies—eating more protein, chugging coconut water, micro-dosing coffee, taking a dropper of CBD— but nothing ever worked reliably. And then Hilma’s tension relief popped into my medicine cabinet.
20. VERB PRODUCTS: EVERY NEW BEAUTY LAUNCH ARRIVING IN FEBRUARY 2021 – TEEN VOGUE
21. CHURCH & DWIGHT TO PRESENT AT 2021 CAGNY VIRTUAL CONFERENCE – BUSINESS WIRE
22. NO. 2: THE BEST TOILET PAPER THAT’S BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT – ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST
23. BATMAN TRANSFORMING BATCAVE AND RC BATMOBILE REVEALED BY SPIN MASTER GAMES – COMICBOOK.COM
FROM THE ARTICLE: Toyfair might not be happening this year, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of new toys to talk about this year, and two of the coolest are coming from Spin Master Games. Spin Master and DC have partnered up for a brand new toy line called Batman Bat-Tech, and we have your exclusive first look at two of the line’s newest additions.
24. TRACY ANDERSON: HOW GWYNETH PALTROW REALLY STAYS IN SUCH GREAT SHAPE – NICKI SWIFT
25. THE IDEA VILLAGE WELCOMES NINE NEW VENTURES TO VILLAGEX ENTREPRENEUR COHORT – SILICON BAYOU NEWS