Check out Fosdick’s own original newsletter, Last Month in Fulfillment! We curate the top trending, supply chain stories of each month in one neat package (pun intended) for your convenience and entertainment! Our newsletter brings you the highlights from each featured story, pointing out implications on the supply chain service industry at large, all with a light hearted touch! Perfect for the supply chain pro without a minute to spare. Subscribe today and start next month in the know!
- 3 P’s for Mastering Delegation & Living a Mission of Wellness
- TRENDING | October/November
- INNOVATION | TECHNOLOGY: DoorDash Pre-IPO Reveals Company’s Plans for the Future
- INNOVATION | TECHNOLOGY: Walmart enters the business of autonomous delivery
- IN THE NUMBERS: Both a second wave of the COVID-19 virus and the peak holiday season have arrived. What that means for brands and supply chain pros alike.
- #TRENDING – SEPTEMBER
- Third-Party Logistics & the Piecemeal Supply Chain: Helping Start-Up Brands Break Free of the Amazon Trap
- IN THE NUMBERS: US Mobile Commerce Numbers Data Reveal a Conversion Problem, NOT a Traffic Problem. So What?
- TRENDING (AUGUST) – Remote Work | Endangered Dept. Stores | Warehouse Space Shortages | the Edu-Conomy | Amazon vs. the World
- A Third-Party Digital Payment Revolution
- USPS Timeline: Everything You Need to Know
- INSTAGRAM REPLACES ACTIVITY WITH SHOP FOR SEAMLESS, MOBILE FIRST ECOMMERCE